Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) is a label to describe a continuous state of anxiety. Anxiety that always seems to be there, lingering in the background, not being able to escape from it, unable to just switch off and relax.
Constant worrying and focusing on things going wrong, feeling exhausted and drained, nervousness, trouble sleeping, change in appetite and generally just not feeling good about self, are all common ‘symptoms’.
Generalised Anxiety Symptoms
If you are living in a continuous state of Anxiety, you are generally living in the future and not living in the present state of just being. By this, we are referring to thoughts, behaviours and beliefs such as:
- What if xyz happens?
- Worrying about the future
- Creating scenarios in your mind about future situations (disaster movies)
- Feeling afraid, nervous about things you have to or need to do
- Getting headaches, feeling tense and irritable too often
- Feeling trapped, not be able to escape the anxiety
- Refer to self as an “Anxious Person”, “Always Had Anxiety / Always Been Anxious”, “Naturally Anxious”, “Will Always Be Anxious”
- Listening to others referring to you as “anxious” and asking how you are feeling a lot of the time
Get the picture? If these sound familiar and you feel that you’ve had enough of doing anxiety, then let’s see how we can help you.
Watch these Video Testimonials*
How To Stop Anxiety
By using a unique combination of NLP, Havening Techniques® and Hypnotherapy during your 1-1 session(s), we target the underlying causes(s) and trigger(s) behind your anxiety, changing your chemical state to release more serotonin, oxytocin and all those feel good hormones and help you to change how you think, how you feel and therefore what you do.
Change starts with you making the decision that you’re ready to change. Get in touch……the sooner you do, the sooner you can feel reassured that you have already taken the first step to a more relaxed, calmer future.