Stop Smoking With Hypnotherapy
You Can Stop Smoking with advanced Hypnosis and NLP techniques
Had enough of smoking? Need to stop? Want to become a non-smoker? Look no further, we’re here to help.
People start and stop smoking for a variety of reasons. Smokers generally start smoking due to:
- Childhood/peer pressure/parents smoke/to look ‘cool’
- High Stress / Significant Life Changing Events / Trauma /Anxiety
- Boredom / Low self-esteem / Other
Research suggests there are 3 categories of smokers:
- Smokers in this category are aware of the serious health hazards of smoking and yet they continue to smoke despite perhaps being told by others to stop because they enjoy the buzz and excitement of the danger.
- For health reasons, this category of smokers have made themselves stop smoking because they know or have experienced seriously ill health and find themselves wanting to start looking after their bodies instead of poisoning it and give themselves a better chance of good health, before it’s too late.
- These smokers really want to stop and may have already tried patches, gum and other replacement therapies but even with advice from friends, family and health professionals, they struggle to stop smoking. They may stop smoking for a few days or a few months but then start smoking again. They are most likely to have the motivation and desire to stop smoking and they fully acknowledge the hazards and dangers but are seeking a more effective long-term method, converting their need to stop smoking and putting it into action to get the results they desire. They want to be a non-smoker for the rest of their lives.
So, which category are you in?
If you are in the 3rd category then it’s good news as you are more likely to benefit from stopping smoking with Hypnotherapy and NLP. Statistics show that Hypnosis with NLP is more successful than using will power alone, self-help books or nicotine patches and similar products.
If you’ve already tried Hypnotherapy or Hypnosis and it hasn’t worked, remember that no two hypnotherapists are the same and therefore it’s important to choose the right practitioner for you. According to research, Hypnosis for smoking alone only has an average 60% success rate. For this reason, we don’t just use Hypnosis for stopping smoking.
Based on our learnings, experience and client feedback, we’ve optimised our method which uses a blend of powerful tools from our toolkit. Each client session is uniquely tailored to you…….because you are unique. What motivates you might be different to what motivates another. We work together to make this work just right for you, and, ensure you are equipped with a new set of skills too.
Stop Smoking Video Testimonials*
Commit to Stop with NLP and Hypnotherapy for Smoking
Ready to quit smoking? Ready to give up the habit? Ready to stop throwing your money down the drain?
If you want to be in control of you, rather than that cigarette or roll-up being in charge of you, then let’s start the process now……….before it’s too late.
By using a unique blend of Hypnotherapy that gets to work with your unconscious / subconscious mind, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that gives you more control over your thinking, how you feel and what you do, AND, The Havening Techniques, designed to work with your neurology to clear any underlying triggers/stressors/anxieties and more, we can work together so that you give yourself a better chance for making positive change.
How much do you spend on smoking?
The average cost of smoking 20 cigarettes per day is approximately £60 per week. Doesn’t take a genius to work out how much’ll you be saving once you’re a non-smoker. Just imagine the difference this will make…..
Cost per week = £60
Cost per month = £260
Cost per year = £3,120
Cost per 5 years = £15,600
Cost per 20 years = £62,400
It’s not just about finances though is it……..
Cost to your health = ?
Cost to your relationships =?
Cost to your life = ?
Only you can answer those…….and only when you’re being honest with yourself too!
Change for Good with a Hypnotherapist for Smoking
Over the years, more and more people have come to me to help them be free from their addictions, whether it’s smoking, drugs, gambling, alcohol etc. Going by the results, this is now an area in which I specialise.
To find out more about the session(s), your investment for making this change and to book your appointment, it’s easy to get in touch:
- schedule a call with Linzi via the Schedule Call option, or,
- pop your details in the contact us form and Linzi will call you, or,
- give us a call now (although if we are with clients you may be better off using the first two options for a faster response).
Make today the day where you made one of the best decisions in your life!