Countdown to Next Winners Draw
Just imagine a year long programme devoted to taking your professional and personal life skills to the level of “Mastery.”
Then imagine having a world –class coach and therapist as part of your support team for that year and you have the Protégé Programme. A totally immersive coaching programme where you get to focus on you, your hopes, dreams and aspirations and how to make them real.
This year-long programme consists of 10 x 2 hourly monthly coaching sessions (Excludes August & December). It’s an intensive and transformational programme where you will not only be coached but learn some of the skills and techniques of coaching with the focus being on achieving personal freedom and professional excellence.
I have been fortunate to work with several thousand people over the years providing support, therapy and coaching to bring the best out of them.
What would it be like if you:-
- Changed how you perceive yourself & how others perceive you?
- Transformed what you believe and explored what is important to you?
- Discovered your life purpose and made plans to make it real?
- You eliminated negative perceptions & habits?
- You got over past events, fears and phobias?
- You created new habits and positive self-talk?
- Learned new skills and capabilities?
Anything is possible on this programme
This trans formative programme starts with a detailed review to take stock of your life.
This is the beginning of a journey to go beyond your comfort zone, to create Freedom, Happiness and Joy!
Here are the details of the competition:-
1) There are five draws with three people in each draw going into the final draw.
3) Draws will be every two weeks or periodically based number of entries into the competition.
4) The Prize must be claimed within 7 days of the announcement on our Facebook page.
5) Prize consists of ten 2-hourly monthly coaching sessions (Excludes August & December) in Tunbridge Wells Clinic or online via Skype or Facetime.
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by each closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- This promotion isn't "sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way".